Help us support the fight against breast cancer as we raise funds to support the Susan G. Komen foundation. Through Rally Fore the Cure events and the Susan G. Komen Foundation, more than $80 million has been raised since 1996. These funds have supported life-saving community breast cancer programs and contributed to medical research to find a cure for breast cancer.
This year will mark the 5th consecutive year we are hosting the Rally Fore the Cure Golf Outing here at Pine Brook and we hope you will be a part of this great golf outing and fundraiser on Saturday, October 5th!
Not only will you be supporting a great cause, but you will also enjoy a fantastic day of golf, food, contests and giveaways!
$85/Player or $340/Foursome Includes ______
- 18-Holes with a Cart
- Lunch: Italian Sausage with a side of chips and soft drink included
- Dinner: Clam Bake dinner with corn, redskin potatoes, rolls and more
- Optional $20/team skins game with 100% cash payout to winners
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishing teams
- Men’s and Women’s Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive and Longest Putt Challenges
- Random door prizes and giveaways for all to have a chance to win
Spots are limited and will sell out quickly. Register your team today and help us support the fight against breast cancer on Saturday, October 5th!
Please wear pink to show your support on the day of the outing!